What do we do?
Raketech is an award-winning affiliate and content marketing company, founded in 2010. Since then we have guided and inspired people to the best available iGaming services. We are constantly growing and expanding our range of services. We manage some of the leading online iGaming series consisting of leading media websites, online communities, digital guides, mobile apps and social media channels.
Who are we?
Over 110 passionate and focused individuals that work together and embrace diversity. All inspire each other to create ideas and run with them to reach their full potential. When you step into our office you will feel the “work hard play hard” and teamwork attitude. We feel that this is the right path to reach our goals and celebrate every milestone along the way.
How and where do we work?
We believe that people work best when they feel free and get recognised for good effort. Therefore, we run a flat organisation where we appreciate each other’s contribution towards the overall success of the company.
Our office is located in the heart of St Julian’s, Malta, where the sun shines for over 300 days a year. The sea is crystal-clear blue, and we are surrounded by beautiful scenery. We endorse a healthy work-life balance with regular sports and well- being activities, team building and social events making Raketech a pretty awesome place to work at.
The individual will be assisting in the preparation of the quarterly interim reports with particular attention to the adoption of new IFRSs. S/he will also be responsible for the revenue segment of the group, including ensuring a smooth process for revenue recognition and reconciliation.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the quarterly consolidation of the group companies in line with IFRS
- Analyzing the impact of newly adopted IFRS and provide a disclosure in the financial reports
- Ownership of the revenue segment of the business and its recognition in the company’s books
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for the revenue
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Assisting in the quarterly and annual statutory audits
- Taking initiative to improve internal processes and routines
- Providing assistance in any other ad-hoc reporting as it may be required
- Able to present information and reports in a clear and trustworthy manner
- Hands-on and operational
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Polite and respectful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in the same or similar role
- Fully qualified accounting professional
- Advanced knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel