What do we do?
Raketech is an award-winning affiliate and content marketing company, founded in 2010. Since then we have guided and inspired people to the best available iGaming services. We are constantly growing and expanding our range of services. We manage some of the leading online iGaming series consisting of leading media websites, online communities, digital guides, mobile apps and social media channels.
Who are we?
Over 110 passionate and focused individuals that work together and embrace diversity. All inspire each other to create ideas and run with them to reach their full potential. When you step into our office you will feel the “work hard play hard” and teamwork attitude. We feel that this is the right path to reach our goals and celebrate every milestone along the way.
How and where do we work?
We believe that people work best when they feel free and get recognised for good effort. Therefore, we run a flat organisation where we appreciate each other’s contribution towards the overall success of the company.
Our office is located in the heart of St Julian’s, Malta, where the sun shines for over 300 days a year. The sea is crystal-clear blue, and we are surrounded by beautiful scenery. We endorse a healthy work-life balance with regular sports and well- being activities, team building and social events making Raketech a pretty awesome place to work at.
The individual will be assisting in the daily bookkeeping of the group’s revenue segment. In addition, s/he will be assisting the team in the day to day operations and end of month closings. This is a hands-on role, including both daily operational and administrative tasks.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Issuing monthly sales invoices to the various customers
- Allocating bank receipts to the customer accounts on a weekly basis
- Performing customer reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Liaise with the Revenue Controllers and Sales team to solve any issues relating customer balances
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Performing any other ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Polite and respectful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in the same or similar role
- In the early stages of completing the ACCA foundation modules or equivalent
- Experience in MS Excel will be considered an asset