We are seeking to recruit a Senior Investment Analyst to join a multicultural group with international exposure. If you have experience working in the financial services sector and are looking for a new challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Supervise and advise junior analysts, to ensure compliance
- Manage and supervise the review of financial documentation as well as overseeing the compilation of a risk monitoring system
- Draft and deliver high quality reports
- Conduct research, collect material information and analyse complex queries
- Communicate and liaise with various stakeholders
- Liaise with senior managers
- Assume any other work or projects delegated by senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services sector
- A degree in law, accountancy or banking and finance
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- The ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- Previous experience mentoring staff
- The ability to analyse large volumes of information
- A team player attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- A precise and structured approach to work
What's in it for you?
- Multicultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Work/Life balance