Job Summary: The Front Counter Staff must be passionate about food and willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Working as a crew member at our restaurant is the perfect way to start your career and gain valuable experience in customer service, food preparation as well as time management.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping/ mopping floors, washing utensils and servicing restrooms
- Greet customers, record orders and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude whilst answering any questions about the menu
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payments using a credit card reader or cash register whilst calculating change accurately and efficiently as possible
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by adhering to the company dress code
- Professionally handle guests’ concerns and complaints
- Work together with the kitchen team to prepare food while following cooking, safety and sanitary requirements
Qualifications & Assets:
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Previous experience is not necessary but will be considered an asset
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and public holidays