Posted in: Hotel/Resort Management in Malta | Posted: |
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts and is seeking to recruit Housekeeping Supervisor on a Full-Time basis. The purpose of this position is to assist the Executive Housekeeper with the running of the Housekeeping Department.
Duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring efficient, profitable and cost-effective operations;
- Carrying out duties efficiently and according to the standards set by the company;
- Accurate and up to date records, filing and reporting;
- Controlling departmental expenditure againts budget;
- Overseeing employee productivity and labour costs on daily basis;
- Controlling hotel linen and guest laundry inventories and quality of laundry/dry cleaning service;
- Assisting the Executive Housekeeper in the formulation, reviewing and updating of operating objecives and procedures;
- Staying cureent employment, safety and hygiene regulations;
- other conditions that have not been covered above will be cognisant with the Company's Employee's Handbook and Company's performance standards, such conditions are subject to alteration in line with the exigencies of the Company.
The selected candidate must :
- 3 years experience in the hospitality industry or at least 3 years experience in a similar role is an asset;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English language;
- Customer orientation