The Senior HR Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs, carrying out responsibilities in the following functional areas: learning and development, T & A System, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
The Senior HR Generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Full recruitment cycle from advertising to appointment;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- HR should have a good grasp of placing advertisement on Social Media platforms;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
Applicants must be fluent in English any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
Bachelor in Work and Human Resources or similar qualification.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta