As a Back-end Java Developer you will have a range of development projects. Your remit will be defining the architecture and future direction of the Back-end Java system with a focus on Database applications and development architecture. As part of our team you will also be responsible for mobile application support and a technology review of the existing portfolio.
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting web-based applications and services
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environment, or improve performance
- Adhering to and recommending improvements to project coding standards
- Experience in J2EE, JPA/Hibernate, XML, Web-services (JAX-WS)
- Solid OOP & design patterns background
- Experience in Spring Framework
- Experience on DBMS including PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Experience with APIs, Caching Solutions
- Experience with SVN
- Understanding of security concepts when developing and deploying modern web applications. Experience delivering sensitive information securely in a production environment
- Understanding of key server-side development concepts such as integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems, integrating multiple databases into one system, implementing a backup system, securing data with multiple user levels, etc.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Scrum & Agile project methodologies
- Fluent oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous working experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta