We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our Development team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can design, develop, code, install, debug and test end-to-end web-based, desktop, and back-end applications as well maintain and optimize the underlying system architecture.
- Design, develop and test end-to-end web, desktop and system applications using several different technologies
- Maintain, build and verify new features for our existing applications
- Debug issues and find fixes in a timely manner
- Collaborate within all levels of the organization to translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications.
- Act as a critical point of contact and supply technical feedback to other teams
- Provide development time estimates and regular effective project status
- Be able to consistently deliver on-time and at the highest quality.
- Create and maintain all kinds of user, application and architecture documentation
- Design, develop, perform and monitor system and server tests and metrics
- Take ownership of the of the product lifecycle of several systems
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling systems
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends
- BS degree in computer-related area of study
- Minimum 4-6 years of related programming, testing and system architecture experience
- Experience in developing with several development environments, especially PHP, Java and related technologies, across multiple application tiers
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and SQL writing skills, proven experience working with major relational database platforms such as MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Experience in system operations, deployment and maintenance for distributed system
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and adept quickly to various new technologies
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta