The ideal candidate will have the desire to develop desktop and mobile games and applications in a fast paced and Agile environment. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to easily multi-task, and is passionate about opportunities to learn and improve. Working closely with our art and sound team to convert assets into cross platform products, implementing an engaging experience and integrating with backend systems using industry leading technologies and best practices.
• Iteratively build games and other front-end systems. From turning concept art and mock-ups into a working prototype, right up to the production-ready product
• Help develop an efficient asset pipeline for improved productivity
• Help optimize the asset quality to reduce loading time and bandwidth usage
• Debug and test system games across different platforms and feed the results back into the design and development process
• Build and maintain libraries and frameworks to be used by the development team
• Learn and adapt industry best-practices, latest technologies, different frame-works and game engines to improve the quality of release products
• Recommend and implement new ideas and technologies
• Solid education in a computer-related area of study
• Minimum 2 years of related experience in a game development role
• Experience in creating highly graphical and interactive applications, including games and animations, on desktop or mobile.
• Good English communicator, both written and spoken
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to learn and adept quickly to various new technologies
• Knowledge of jQuery, JSON, AngularJS and PHP, including frameworks such as WordPress and Symfony will be an asset.
• HTML5 game engine experience, such as Pixi.js, ImpactJS or Phaser
• Experience with Bootstrap or Foundation
• Flash/Flex experience
• Gambling/betting development experience
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta