As the Platin Gaming is constantly growing we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of experienced professionals working in Malta office. If you are interested in meeting new people and value a work environment that fosters on teamwork and creativity, you would love this job!
Professional skills needed
- 3+ years designing mathematical models for slot games
- 5+ years experience in managing software development projects
- Designed mathematical models for at least 3 successful slot games.
- Experience leading teams including programmers and graphic designers on game projects from conception to release.
- Experience working with, and leading, multi-disciplinary teams Excellent problem solver
- Passionate about gaming, and slot machines in particular
- Team motivator
As a plus
- Certification in Scrum and Agile is a plus
- Previous experience as a developer or BA.
- Experience managing multiple SCRUM teams
Your responsibilities are
- Lead scrum teams
- Participate in the pre-sales activities by delivering presentations, collecting requirements, making estimates
- Oversee and improve delivery processes such as release planning, quality of product, deployment, etc.
- Drive the product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company’s Product Roadmap
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products in conjunction with the leads of each department
- Take the game and features from internal concept ideas to going live in our different brands and platforms
- Act as a link between product, development, and sales to assure the game’s success at all stages.
- Motivate and provide guidance to development teams as well
- Work closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery
- Collaborate with product, business stakeholders for a clear understanding of business goals and targets
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Office in central location
- Friendly and inspiring environment in a team of professionals;
- Freedom to express yourself and opportunity for personal professional growth;
- Work on interesting projects;
- Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the Gaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta