As a Quality Assurance Specialist, your main tasks will involve to performing tests on computer applications to isolate and find solutions. You will be commencing tests and analyze the results and solve technical problems.
- Identify, classify and report bugs via a database
- Design and execute test plans on applications
- Record and document result and compare to expected results
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor testing and inspection of applications to ensure the highest quality
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Generate historical analysis of test results
- Maintain database of software defects
- Operate and maintain test networks
- Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code
- Verify bug fixes and monitor active issues
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail
- Problem analyses and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Data collection, management skills
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta