As a Quality Assurance Specialist, your main tasks will involve to performing tests on computer applications to isolate and find solutions. You will be commencing tests and analyze the results and solve technical problems.
- Identify, classify and report bugs via a database
- Design and execute test plans on applications
- Record and document result and compare to expected results
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor testing and inspection of applications to ensure the highest quality
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Generate historical analysis of test results
- Maintain database of software defects
- Operate and maintain test networks
- Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code
- Verify bug fixes and monitor active issues
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail
- Problem analyses and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Data collection, management skills
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta