We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist. You will perform various tests on computer applications to identify, isolate and find solutions for bugs. You will maintain the database of software defects. You will be commencing tests and analyze the results, solve technical problems and draft quality assurance procedures and policies.
- Design and execute test plans on applications, record and document investigated results and compare them to expected results
- Generate historical analysis of test results, analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system, draft quality assurance policies and procedures as well as error handling procedures for application code
- Develop, recommend and monitor testing and inspection of applications to ensure the highest quality
- Operate and maintain test networks as well as a database of software defects
- Compile reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities, identify, classify and report bugs via a database, and verify bug fixes and monitor active issues
- Work with the development team and product management to document acceptance criteria and verify development output
- Develop test scripts and automated tests and assist in the products' continuous integration process to maintain high-quality standards
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Problem-solving and analysis skills
- A professional attitude, punctual, organized, and have strong managerial skills
- Experience and knowledge in the collection and analysis of relevant test and system metrics and the ability to translate to development tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Quality auditing, implementing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Experience with test automation and scripting tool and frameworks, such as Selenium and Bamboo, in back-end and front-end environments
- Experience in and knowledge of coding in Java and/or PHP as well their respective Unit test frameworks would be an asset
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in a dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism, and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in a highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry-level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to immigrate to Malta, we help to relocate fast and uncomplicated.
Responsible: HR Officer
Phone: +356 2713 0231
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Apply for this job