BOSS. Gaming solutions is looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team on a full - time basis.
Your main duties will include:
- maintaining day-to-day compliance of the company’s operation with the MGA regulations and other applicable legislation;
- consulting other officers on legal matters;
- serving as the company’s Key Official, communicating with the MGA;
- researching and advising on gambling compliance in other jurisdictions;
- occasionally managing GDPR compliance cases.
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years of experience in MGA compliance;
- experience as a Key Official of a B2C operator and B2B critical supply provider;
- up to date knowledge of compliance procedures in other countries, with a particular emphasis on UK and Nordic market;
- experience in supporting gambling license applications;
- experience in GDPR compliance.
- excellent listening, verbal communication, and writing skills.
- excellent organizational and follow up skills
BOSS. is an independent software developer and provider of iGaming solutions. BOSS. develops gaming
platform, affiliate system, payment solutions, own online games and White label solutions. BOSS.
Gaming provides consulting services and helps to get a license, develop strategies, offers technical and
operational support and assists clients with getting business results.