We are looking for a lawyer to join our team in Malta. The law firm is specialized in Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, etc.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing legal advice and legal opinions;
- Drafting, revising, negotiating and concluding agreements;
- Assisting with drafting / preparation of corporate documentation such as M&As, resolutions, etc.
- Assisting with the review of agreements, forms or any other legal documentation;
- Assisting with corporate ventures such as mergers, acquisitions, share transfers, corporate due diligence, licensing, etc.
-Undertaking any ad hoc projects, if required.
- Candidates must hold a degree in Law with a strong academic preparation from a leading Ethiopian university;
- Sound knowledge of the Ethiopian legal market;
- Fluency in English and Amharic languages. Knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Previous working experience of up to 2 years in an Ethiopian law firm;
- Candidates must be able to work diligently under pressure as part of a team in the company’s international practice;
- Proactive approach;
- Extremely organized and strong attention to details.