TNO Tech Global is a young and fast growing company that provides full spectrum web marketing & online information security services .
We are looking for a PPC campaign manager, so if you have analytical mindset and relentless drive to create, manage & optimize online marketing campaigns we are looking for you!
We need you to:
· Promote and optimize client’s Pay-Per-Click campaigns on Facebook.
· Be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis, and management of successful campaigns
· Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness, Provide high quality and insightful reports to all clients on a regular basis.
Send your applications to [...]
· Collaborate with other departments to plan, design & optimize the client’s campaign.
- Managing your own book of clients. This will be done via actual PPC work, landing page testing ideas, ongoing reporting and communication with clients.
· Come up with marketing campaigns for the company to attract new clients.
We want you to have:
- Strong analytical mindset is preferred
- Capable of multitasking between several accounts, brands, and products
- Basic or beginner knowledge of HTML or CSS
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working in Paid Search facebook advertising (PPC)
- Strong working understanding of the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) industry including major players and supporting technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly in the area of explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Detail oriented and organized to guarantee work load efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Great English written & verbal communication skills.
We will be happy if you have:
- Knowledge in crypto / CFD / FX industry
- Additional languages
- Experience with managing performance marketing campaigns
- Experience with other paid advertisement such as google AdWords, Bing and native networks.
Apply for this job