During this internship you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Interacting with hotel guests experiencing the Hotel’s Pool areas, in order to identify and exceed their expectations, reflecting positively in targets, reviews and positive guest comments.
- Supporting the Operations Executives in achieving the hotel goals in the area of guest satisfaction.
- Giving a personal service to all hotels’ guests, whilst enabling them to experience the feeling of wellness and wellbeing.
- Initiate conversation with the Guests as well as Promotes Food & Beverage Venues and other Hotel Programs as well as handling guests’ requests or complaints as appropriate.
- Other duties as determined by the company.
In order to be taken into consideration for this internship you need to have an University Agreement and be available for 5 to 6 months.
- Premium ad
In view of growing demands in our daily operation, we are searching for yacht marina assistants for day-to-day marina operations Applicants have to be able to start work immediately, on full-time, shift basis employment. The ideal candidate shall have a motivated spirit with positive working…
We are a catering company located in the Island of Malta, Europe. We are currently looking for a Japanese native Sushi/Washoku Chef to work in a Japanese Restaurant in Portomaso,…
- EUR 1,800 - EUR 2,000 / Month
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of Japanese speaking Waiting Assistant in one of our premises located in Portomaso, St. Julian's. This…
- EUR 1,500 / Month
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of SUSHI CHEF within the Japanese Outlets "ZEN SUSHI TO GO", based within the newly developed Sky Parks…
- EUR 1,800 - EUR 2,200 / Month