Posted in: Receptionist in Malta | Posted: |
As a Guest Reservations Agent within the Front Office department you will be responsible for assisting all guests with any booking enquiries, inputting data and invoicing. Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- To assist all guests with their reservations and booking enquiries.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- To provide a genuine, attentive, and friendly service to our guests.
- Have a complete understanding of all room options and room availability.
- Assist Front Office when needed.
- Anticipates guest’s needs and proactively provide them with personalised experiences and additional services and products.
- To work collaboratively as a team and be able to multi task when necessary.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
Experience and Assets
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a reservation’s or a receptionist role.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Currently living in Malta.
- Ability to work on a variable schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
Please send your application letter and CV by email. Phone +356 20144000