Posted in: Restaurant and Food Service in Malta | Posted: |
Responsible for the smooth operation of the Indian Specialty Outlet kitchen with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus and employee training, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Supervise the Indian Specialty Outlet kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
•Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality
•Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all employees to put forward their ideas and utilizing them wherever practical
•Ensure quality standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per food safety and hygiene requirements at all times
•Ensure consistent on the job training session for culinary colleagues and promote health & safety
•Develop and plan menus and daily specials.
• Create prep lists for kitchen crew.
• Manage food costing and inventory.
• Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
• Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
• Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage, and work areas.
- 1,800 - 2,000 EUR/Month
- 800 - 1,000 EUR/Month
- From 5 EUR/Hour