Posted in: Restaurant and Food Service in Malta | Posted: |
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts and is seeking to recruit Chef de Partie on a Full-Time basis.
Duties include, but will not be limited to :
• Assuming the overall responsibility to ensure the smooth workflow of the relevant kitchen station and that all food preparation meets the standards of the LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts;
• Preparing and presenting high food quality;
• Providing the required supervision and monitoring of staff;
• Assisting with food cost controls where necessary;
• Maintaining all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination;
• Assisting in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
• Ensuring food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly;
• Assisting other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships;
• Assisting Head Chef / Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures;
• Reporting maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues accordingly;
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation.
The selected candidate must :
• 3 years'+ experience in a hotel or restaurant kitchen;
• Be a team player by demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive approach;
• Possess strong inter-personal skills resulting in outstanding communication, teamwork, flexibility and cohesiveness with all peers;
• Be able to demonstrate a consistent level of commitment by being fully engaged with the job role.
- 1,800 - 2,200 EUR/Month
- 1,200 - 1,500 EUR/Month
- 1,400 - 1,800 EUR/Month