We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of EXPERIENCED WAITER/WAITRESS within a brand new opening in one of Malta’s most exclusive locations.
This position calls for smart and responsible persons with a pleasant personality and excellent customer service skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential, as well as establishing a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
– Greet customers promptly, and politely. Show them to their seats and present our variety of menu options.
– Advising on the best food and drink choices for each customer and answering questions.
– Taking orders and delivering them to the table accurately.
– Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues.
– Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment.
– Work with other staff as a team.
– Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality.
– Must speak very good English. Knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
– Proven work experience as a server, wait staff member, with a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar position, by providing previous certificates of employment.
– Up selling skills.
– Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and ensure mutual satisfaction.
– Customer-oriented and planning skills.
– Working knowledge of cash register and any ordering information system.
– Outstanding people skills.
– Flexibility/Availability in hours and days of work, including weekends and bank holidays.
– Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving.
– Good physical condition.
– High school diploma; food safety training will be a plus.
*CANDIDATES WITH PROPER REQUIREMENTS ONLY ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO APPLY.
*ONLY CITIZENS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF ACQUIRING A VALID WORK PERMIT ARE WELCOME.
Kindly send your CV along with a passport sized photo specifying for which job vacancy you are applying to: