Posted in: Restaurant and Food Service in Malta | Posted: |
- MUST BE ALREADY IN MALTA!
We're seeking an energetic individual to assist with various kitchen duties in one of our Zen Sushi to Go outlets.
What makes you a great candidate?
An interest in working in the service industry.
A safe food handler's certificate would be an asset.
Previous related experience would be ideal.
Ability to work independently or within a team while adapting to changing situations.
The capability to work varying shifts including weekdays and weekends.
- Wash, peel, and/or cut food items, including fruits, vegetables, or certain types of fish.
- Sort and prepare fish (cleaning, removing head, scaling, slicing, filleting).
- Prepare dishes for service (presentation, composition, finish …).
- Create shop windows and display product: Sushi.
- Package and label preparations and products (production and use-by dates). Store them in cold store, pantry.
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Language: English
- Excellent organizational skills and strong sense of commitment.
- Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment at all times.
- Previous experience in similar environments is a must.
- Ability to work under supervision.
How to apply
You are kindly requested to send a full resume, along with a copy of the Maltese ID card to:
- 1,800 - 2,200 EUR/Month
- 700 - 900 EUR/Year