We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of SUSHI CHEF within the Japanese Outlets "ZEN SUSHI TO GO", based within the newly developed Sky Parks Business Centre adjacent to the Malta International Airport, the Pama Shopping Village in Mosta, the Pavi Complex in Qormi and St. Julian's, respectively.
1) His / her responsibilities:
Must be responsible for professional Sushi preparation related matters only.
The ideal candidate must be able to prepare all kind of maki : hosomaki, futomaki, uramaki, temaki, nigiri, sashimi, ready to work in a fast paced environment and to keep very high level of tidiness and hygiene.
- The candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the sushi counter as well as for the preparation of a large variety of sushi, sashimi and maki rolls.
- Previous experience from Japan and overseas will be an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Modern Japanese creative flair and influence.
- Very attentive to food quality and presentation.
- Well verse in English.
- Good customer care skills.
- Degree in Hospitality / Culinary Management preferred.
- Certified in Food Handling and HACCAP.
- Valid Passport to travel within Europe.
- Written and signed job references from previous employers (for a total of 3 year job experience).
48/50 wk with one day off.
Paid holidays / Annual leaves:
Term (length) of employment:
A 2 year contract.
Approximate starting date:
- Working permit provided by Marina Restaurants Ltd. to those eligible to live and work in Europe.
- Accommodation provided by the company.
- Health insurance provided by the company.
- Candidates with proper requirements only are kindly requested to apply.
- Please send a resumé + cover letter and a passport sized picture to [...] with the subject heading:
"Sushi Chef for Japanese Sushi Take Out outlets in Malta".
Thank you for your interest.
- Premium ad
On behalf of a friend of mine who's running a well-known Italian restaurant in USA, due to its increasing business, and decision to raise up quality of its staff, I am glad to announce that we are looking for eager, enthusiastic European people to join the Nando Milano Champaign front of house team…
- Premium ad
Busy restaurant in St. Julians is looking for a Commis chef to yoin our successful and ever-growing team. If you would like to commit to the role you should have/be: Previous experience in the Culinary field required DiplomaCertification in a Culinary discipline an asset Strong interpersonal and…
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of Japanese speaking Waiting Assistant in one of our premises located in Portomaso, St. Julian's. This…
- EUR 1,500 / Month