- Performs any combination of following tasks to receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments: Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by hand, handtruck, or electric handtruck.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information, using stencil, crayon, or other marking device.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- May use computer to enter records.
- May compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- May prepare parcels for mailing.
- May maintain inventory records.
VALHMORE BORG (IMPORT/EXPORT) Limited