Posted in: Other in Malta | Posted: |
As a Team Leader you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand the service without losing sight of their existing KPIs. You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with their existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyse reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
- Manage a dynamic team of Sales Representatives, working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Mentor team members towards personal and professional goals where applicable in line with career path
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in an Online B2B Sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Native level of German and fluent level of English
- Experience in Advertising Sales or Media Sales will be considered a huge advantage
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube will be considered an asset.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package (Flight Ticket +Airport pick up + accommodation)
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with see views!)
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job