Are you a pro-active individual with excellent problem-solving skills?
If your answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
GCS Recruitment is searching for an IT Systems Administrator & Support Officer to work with one of the leading FMCG companies in Malta.
· Providing support and assisting in capacity planning
· Coordinating and supporting change Management
· Coordinating hardware Installation, replacement and relocation of computer devices, etc.
· Planning, managing and undertaking regular preventative maintenance
· Monitoring daily/weekly disk space, printers, servers and workstations, all log files, etc.
· Undertaking software installation, upgrades and removal
· Maintaining, implementing and testing server side or client side in-house developed scripts
· Supporting and assisting in troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analyses
· Offering ERP Support - Navision, EyeSel, Shireburn, Quadro technical and end-user support
· Managing document control throughout the IT function - adhering to IT policies and procedures and ensuring up-to-date and well-maintained documentation
· Participating in the planning and support of upcoming ad-hoc reports
· Undertaking Users' formal and informal on-the-job training
· Reporting directly to the IT Manager
· A degree in IT, Computer Science or a relevant qualification would be ideal
· Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role would be considered an asset
· Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
· Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
· Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
· Team player
Does the above align with your qualifications?
Apply now !