Role is based in Malta, given current travel/working restrictions the client is happy for the successful candidate to work remotely for the time being. Expectation will be to work in Malta once the situation is resolved.
Our client are a startup software solutions provider based on the beautiful island of Malta and they are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with great problem solving skills to join their small team of developers and work on various web projects, including large-scale enterprise solutions.
* Work on development tasks from a backlog in VSTS.
* Write reusable and reliable code.
* Identify bugs and issues and make sure all the code is properly developer tested.
* Proficient in C# and ASP.NET.
* 3 years experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
* Strong grasp of object-oriented concepts.
* Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server.
* BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Able and willing to learn new technologies.
* Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Experience with Angular or other front-end frameworks will be considered an asset.
* Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or JIRA considered an asset.
* 30K – 38K salary (depending on experience).
* Support for re-location including travel expenses.
* 28 days of leave.
* Flexible hours / option to work from home on some days.
* Great office facilities (fully stocked kitchen, triple monitor setup, choose your own keyboard).
* Yearly personal development budget with premium access to training materials and online courses.
* Regular social activities