Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Malta | Posted: |
Our client is currently looking for ambitious and determined individuals with a flair for sales. A great and unique opportunity to enter the financial market industry with a specified in-house training scheme for the selected candidates.
The selected candidates will make part of a dynamic professional Sales retention Floor after an intensive training on the job:
- Creating and maintaining relationship with clients over the phone.
- Liaising with potential clients and converting them into active ones.
- Meeting and exceeding set daily retention targets.
- Retaining clients by resolving queries and offering upgrades.
- Giving the client superior service and support through a polite, and professional manner.
- Degree, preferably in Economics/Finance.
- Experience in Sales is a must (6 months minimum).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great relationship building skills with clients in order to keep them active and following the markets.
- Audacious Personality.
- Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work and produce under pressure with challenging targets.
- Being profession and responsible.
- Degree, preferably in Economics is considered as a plus.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job