Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that all incoming inquiries and requests are promptly and efficiently handled;
- Maximization of room occupancy and revenues;
- Overseeing that potential enquiries are converted to definite reservations in a timely and professional manner;
- Updating regularly information and records regarding tour operators and other pertinent contacts;
- Maintain an organized filing system for all general correspondence with tour operators, local agents, individuals, group and conference organizers;
- Portray a high standard of service and customer care and guest relations;.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and according to the industry demand;
- Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment;
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook and departmental training;
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate superior.
The selected candidate must:
- Be knowledgeable in Hotel Reservations with at least 2 years’ experience;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Possess multi-tasking, prioritising and efficient time-management abilities;
- Systematic, orderly, forward-looking and attentive to detail;
- Ability to get accustomed swiftly to new working environment;
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a high level of commitment.