W Management is now hiring a Property and Arrivals Assistant Coordinator to help with our day-to day operations in Malta. We need a driven, energetic and young individual who is self-motivated to join our team in a fast-paced startup environment. No two days on the job will be the same!
Key Responsibilities include:
· Personally welcoming our clients from all over the world in our properties
· Working closely with the Operations Manager to deliver the best guest experience
· Performing routine quality control checks of properties to ensure they meet our high standards
· Troubleshooting problems such as Wi-Fi or TV connectivity issues and finding solutions for guests
· Assisting with the onboarding and setup of new properties from furnishing flats to equipping the kitchen
· Staging and scheduling photo shoots of new properties to present them in their best light
The ideal candidate:
· Is motivated and driven with exceptional customer service skills
· Is a strong communicator with a can-do attitude
· Is highly organized with good prioritizing and time-management skills
· Is looking to gain experience in the hospitality and real estate feels while improving their English
· Has afternoon availability, including on weekends
· Can commit to at least 2 months with the possibility of extension
What we offer:
· A fun and fast-paced work environment – no watching the clock tick at this job!
· A flexible working shift to adapt to your school schedule
· Competitive remuneration based on your availability and commitment
W Managementis a firm specializing in vacation apartment rentals management in destination cities such as Paris and London since 2010. We started by renting one of our own properties and upon seeing how lucrative the business was, we decided to assist property owner in renting their properties with ease. The company has doubled in size in the past year and anticipates significant growth in 2019 with the acquisition of new properties and the launching of new cities throughout Europe.
The W Management Team is composed of 50 young and driven individuals from all over the world, collaborating together across our many locations around Europe. We believe that our internationality is one of our greatest assets, as it allows us to take a global approach in everything we do. We know how to work hard while still having fun and it is vital to us that our employees feel engaged and important in their roles.
The W Management mission is to provide outstanding experiences for our owners and guests, but most importantly, for our employees. Our expertise lies in unlocking the potential of any property and the nurturing the talents of those who work with us. It is important for us to see our employees growing and learning as our company expands. We pride ourselves on hiring the brightest and best in the field and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.