Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd., a subsidiary of the FTI Touristik Gmbh Group operates a number of hotels / resorts in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts. In view of the continuous business growth the company is seeking to recruit on a full time basis a Sales Executive. The selected candidate will be based at the newly refurbished LABRANDA Premium Riviera Resort & Spa in Marfa.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Works with Head of Department to ensure understanding of corporate sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy;
- Liaising with the management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the local market for the segment led by the Head of Sales;
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Monitors all day-to-day activities of direct reports;
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business;
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract);
- Reviews guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement;
- Prepare various sales & administrative reports;
- Interacts with B2B customers to obtain feedback on product quality, service levels, execution against contract and overall satisfaction;
- Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Attends local customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships with GSO Managers and customers;
- The responsibilities which are laid out in the above are not exhaustive and the selected candidate will be required to act wholeheartedly in the interests of the company, as such you will be required to perform any reasonable duties or tasks of which the Management requests.
The selected candidate must:
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism / Sales / Marketing;
- Good network of contacts in the travel industry;
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and hotel profit;
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong analytical, negotiation and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs.
Apply for this job