Working with other developers and with a team of artists, the Front End Developer will create, modify and maintain user interfaces for different platforms, including websites, web applications, and online games. The candidate must convert designs into cross-browser compatible systems for mobile as well as desktop, implementing an effective user experience and integrating with backend systems using industry-leading technologies and best practices.
· Iteratively build front-end systems. From turning concept art and mock-ups into a working prototype, right up to the production-ready product
· Optimise webpages and applications so as to reduce loading time and bandwidth usage
· Debug and test system interfaces across different platforms and feed the results back into the design and development process
· Build and maintain libraries and frameworks for the front-end to be used by the development team
· Learn and adapt industry best-practices, latest technologies, different frameworks, and templating engines in order to improve the quality of release products
· Document and analyze front-end interfaces and recommend and implement new ideas and technologies
· Solid education in a computer-related area of study
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of jQuery, JSON, AngularJS, and PHP, including frameworks such as WordPress and Symfony, is required.
· Experience in creating highly graphical and interactive applications, including games and animations, on desktop or mobile.
· Good English, well written and spoken
· Knowledge of implementing responsive design and experience in using design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to several new technologies
· HTML5 game engine experiences, such as Pixi.js, ImpactJS or Phaser
· Experience with Bootstrap or Foundation
· Flash/Flex experience
· Game development experience
· Gambling/betting development experience