An experienced full stack developer is required to join our international development team. The prospective candidate is a self-starter who can develop, test end-to-end web-based, desktop as well as back-end applications, code, design, install, debug such applications as well maintain and optimize the underlying system architecture.
· Design, develop and test end-to-end web, system and desktop applications using several different technologies, debug issues and find fixes in a timely manner
· Build and verify and maintain new features for our existing applications
· Keep good communication levels within all levels of the organization in order to translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications.
· Be a critical point of contact and give technical feedback frequently to other teams
· Create development time estimates as well as regular effective project status and persistently deliver on-time and at the highest quality.
· Create and maintain all kinds of documentation regarding user, architecture, and application
· Design, develop, perform and monitor system and server tests and metrics
· Create product lifecycle of several systems and be in charge of maintaining, expanding and scaling of such systems
· Follow emerging technologies, industry trends, and innovations
· BS degree in a computer-related area of study
· Minimum 4-6 years of related programming, testing and system architecture experience
· Ability to work with several development environments, especially PHP, Java, and related technologies, across multiple application tiers
· Experience with object-oriented design principles
· Experience with relational database concepts and SQL writing skills, justified experience working with major relational database platforms such as MySQL, and PostgreSQL
· Knowledge of system operations, deployment, and maintenance for distributed system
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
· willing to learn and adapt quickly to various new technologies
· Working and living on the sunny island of Malta
· Dynamic and Fun events
· A competitive salary
· Health Insurance
· Fresh lunch served on a daily basis
· Fresh fruits
· Office in a central location
· Assistance in finding accommodation
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in a dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism, and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in a highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry-level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to immigrate to Malta, we help to relocate fast and uncomplicated.
Responsible: HR Officer
Phone: +356 2713 0231
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta