The ideal candidate will have the desire to develop desktop and mobile games and applications in a fast-paced and Agile environment. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to easily multi-task and is passionate about opportunities to learn and improve. Working closely with our art and sound team to convert assets into cross-platform products, implementing an engaging experience and integrating with backend systems using industry-leading technologies and best practices.
· Iteratively build games and other front-end systems. From turning concept art and mock-ups into a working prototype, right up to the production-ready product
· Help develop an efficient asset pipeline for improved productivity
· Help optimize the asset quality to reduce loading time and bandwidth usage
· Debug and test system games across different platforms and feed the results back into the design and development process
· Build and maintain libraries and frameworks to be used by the development team
· Learn and adapt the industries best-practices, latest technologies, different frameworks, and game engines to improve the quality of release products
· Recommend and implement new ideas and technologies
· Solid education in a computer-related area of study
· Minimum 2 years of related experience in a game development role
· Experience in creating highly graphical and interactive applications, including games and animations, on desktop or mobile.
· Good English communicator, both written and spoken
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various new technologies
· Knowledge of jQuery, JSON, AngularJS, and PHP, including frameworks such as WordPress and Symfony, will be an asset.
· HTML5 game engine experiences, such as Pixi.js, ImpactJS or Phaser
· Experience with Bootstrap or Foundation
· Flash/Flex experience
· Gambling/betting development experience
Apply for this job