In this role, you will be part of the creation of custom front-end web components and engaging web admins for the company. Security and performance of applications are key!
• Build front-end components for the company’s e-commerce web platform and a client portal.
• Drive continual improvements by suggesting UI and front-end software architecture improvements and propose the use of new technologies, ensuring web development follows a responsive paradigm.
• Periodically review staging and production environments, as well as client-side performance, and proactively improve on it.
• Experienced with LESS/SASS or other CSS preprocessors
• Experienced with servers like Express.js, Tomcat, httpd etc.
• Familiar with Node.js and surrounding tooling
• Expert knowledge in developing high-volume / high-availability web applications
• Knowledge of reactive programming and redux/flux is desirable
• Team player with great communication skills
• Proficient in written and spoken English