Norwegian Content Writer needed for a fantastic iGaming career opportunity in Sunny Malta! The role is a great opportunity to embark on a career within an industry that promotes a fun, casual but hard-working team/office environment.
- Produce content that builds relationships and encourages taking action
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media eBooks, reviews, news posts, and newsletters
- Incorporate SEO best practices into digital and web-based copy — whether blog posts, reviews, Meta descriptions or full websites
- Optimize content according to SEO and Optimization standards
- Be a primary proof-reader
- Work regularly with members of the design and marketing teams to foster collaboration across practice groups, ensuring design and digital best practices are always top of mind during content creation
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accuracy
- Collaboration. While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, our content team works closely together as well as with other departments
- Excellent level of Norwegian
Nice to have
- Previous iGaming experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Sense of creativity with ability to execute on projects and tasks
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
- Premium ad
Our company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. A dependable, experienced professional to become a vital part of our delivery team. Delivery Drivers must be organized, efficient and professional at all times while ensuring deliveries are made accurately…