Posted in: Supply Chain/Logistics in Almere | Posted: |
Do you have experience in Supply Chain as a coordinator or senior planner? Would you like a new challenge and opportunity to work for a great international company? Are you fluent in English and preferably in Dutch? Then you might be the Regional Supply Chain Coordinator I'm looking for!
This company develops, manufactures and markets chemicals. As a leading global producer they service their clients in over 70 countries worldwide. The European head office is located in Almere, The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
This position manages the strategic raw material inventories, modal selection and distribution across the network. Works closely with plant supply chain and logistics procurement to improve strategic raw material and material logistics services while controlling logistics operating costs. Oversee regulatory guidelines with respect to shipping of materials.
- Support business growth by providing optimal logistics solutions and analysis
- Balancing of SRM inventory and equipment across the network
- Provide logistics tactical management and communication
- Provide supporting services to strategic raw material suppliers, procurement, plant supply chain, customer service, sales, operational planning and regional manufacturing
- Ensure logistic regulatory compliance is accomplished
- Provide logistics department cross-functional expertise and coverage
- Support continious improvement processes, KPI's and other projects to optimize performance and costs
Skills & education
- Logistics/transportation degree at BBA/BSc level or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain and/or planning in a coordatinating role
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Operational experience is a plus
- You are customer focussed, passionate about your work and a decision maker
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- 36 vacation days per year
- Great job for long term
- International environment with many opportunities to learn and develop
- Independent, responsible and challenging position
- Travel allowance
Are you the Coordinator I'm looking for? Apply now!
- 1 - 11 EUR/Year
- 1 - 2 EUR/Year
- 1 - 100 EUR/Year