Posted in: Other in Eindhoven | Posted: |
If you are enthusiastic about front-end programming, and want to join a rapidly growing company where there is plenty of room for creativity and innovation, this is your #x202F; We are currently looking for a talented Senior Front-end Developer to join our Development team in Eindhoven #x202F; What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing logistics #x202F;
- The possibility to grow within the ;
- An informal, transparent, international and open #x202F;
- A competitive salary and 25 vacation days per #x202F;
- Other perks: travel allowance, a pension plan, a gym membership, team building #x202F;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer #x202F;
- At least 3 years of experience in #x202F;
- Knowledge of Agile #x202F;
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with Tested-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of RESTful #x202F;
- Good command of the English language, verbally and ;
- Developing the front-end for the ChainCargo ;
- Creating and developing smashing #x202F;
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its #x202F;
- Analysing user needs and software #x202F;
- Developing and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and #x202F;
- Determining system performance #x202F;
- Consulting with customers about software system design and #x202F;