Posted in: Engineering in Eindhoven | Posted: |
Assembler(assy, High-tech, assembly, waferstage, MBO, HBO) OrganizationThe organization is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. Their customers include all of the world's leading chipmakers, who use their product portfolio to manufacture a wide range of semiconductor chips. Job DescriptionIt is your job to assemble, adjust, test and deliver the High-tech products or systems according the agreed specifications and delivery times You will:
- Dismount of the short stroke assy into sub-modules.
- (Re)-Assembly the short stroke motor and short stroke assy including mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances.
- (Re)-Assembly the wafer stage positioning sub-modules such as chuck assy, crashrim, e-box, ;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status.
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics.
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge.
- Share and train knowledge and skills.
- Be willingness to start in 2-shift and possibly transfer to dayshift.
- MBO or HBO (Bachelor with hands on experience is a must) Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering with at least 2 years of experience.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment.
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure.
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player.
- Solving problems.
- Can work according to standard work practices.
- In the lead to process engineering and development.
- Deliver high quality.
- Eager to learn and expand skills.
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills.
- Willing to work in 2 shifts (later Monday till Friday dayshift).
- Able to speak and understand English.
- Able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English.