Posted in: Engineering in Eindhoven | Posted: |
Are you challenged by the integration of electrical configurations for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline and a great team spirit? You’d better contact us today!As an Electrical Integrator, you are responsible for the electrical integration of all components of the electrical architecture ;
- The Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Influence the definition and design on Integrability, manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy
- Specify and document the test requirements.
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the device-under-test meets the requirements.
- Interfacing with other electrical designers and engineers.
- Interfacing with the integrators of the other project teams.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
- Support production and service as an expert (4e line support).
- Solving problems during full proto product integration.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Represent project team in several meetings.
- Multiple years of practical experience in electrical system integration in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnosis / electronics cooling.
- Knowledge of the ATCA hardware platform is preferred.
- Six Sigma Green or Yellow Belt is a ;
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.