Posted in: Other in North Holland | Posted: |
Calling all Java Developers with JAVA 8, PYTHON, High Frequency, Low Latency systems experience
Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Permanent Opportunity - No remote working
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP FINANCIAL TRADING SECTOR OFFERING HUGE BONUSES up to 200% on a base salary to €80,000 + benefits.
* 200% bonus available in 2nd year, after one full year of working. 1st year bonus paid up to approximately 20%
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF FINANCIAL TRADING SYSTEMS AND:
Java, Distributed Systems, Multi-Threading, High Frequency - Requests/Transactions, High Performance, High Availability, Scalable, Concurrent, Low-Latency, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Fast Pace Agile Environments, Mathematical Modelling & Algorithms, Real Time - Finance, Banking, Investment or Trading, Test Driven Development, Fault-tolerant.
For a rapid response we would appreciate CVs that highlight the above skills and experiences in their CV. Remember before applying that you MUST have high performance, ultra low latency, financial systems experience. High Frequency Trading would be ideal.
Please note that with Brexit on the horizon and low tax incentives for non-Dutch nationals and Amsterdam fast becoming one of the hottest technology cities for IT developments with major brands setting up development centres, this represents a strong opportunity for all Java professionals.
LOW TAX for people moving to the Netherlands. Taxed on only 70% earnings, infact less with personal allowance..* 30% TAX FREE.
Software engineers work on applications that support the core business. These systems make it possible to be present and competitive on global scale. All different types of code are written which could include: Systems on (or close to) the critical path from receiving market data to placing orders, handling large amounts of data in a reliable and traceable way.
All future hires will be writing code, creating new designs and maintaining existing applications with a focus on performance and stability. Creating short feedback loops and to see your changes provide value in the shortest time possible is the goal. My client always follows the best software engineering practices and are supported by the best working environment, latest technology and continuous support from all parts of the organisation.
- You will work within in a small team
- Each team is responsible for a set of applications
- All teams will collaborate to ensure goals are hit and the delivery is smooth
- You will write extensive unit tests, and have a QA team that supports this
- You will follow agile practices and use the best practices/tools for the job
- Java 8 experience
- Python/Bash/Shell for Scripting and testing
- Bitbucket, Bamboo and SonarQube (Code review, continuous integration & quality inspection)
- Atlassian products
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience of maintaining high performance systems in a Real Time environment
- Advanced knowledge of design patterns
About BizTek Recruitment
BizTek are an established recruitment partner with supply into both the UK and the Netherlands.
Note that if you are not a resident in The Netherlands, then you can apply to benefit from a lower tax scheme. We are advertising this role across different locations to attract anyone who is looking to relocate to one of the hottest technologies and iconic cities in the world right now, Amsterdam.
Amsterdam represents one of the most sought-after locations for IT professionals.