Company Profile:You just dropped out of college to pursue your dreams of being the Max Vestappen of development. How are you going to get there?
As a Junior Developer, you are looking for a flexible and dynamic company where you can learn a bunch of new things from a valuable and experienced team. It is your lucky day, you just found The Company.
- You have some affinity with functional programming
- You are willing to learn new technologies and tools
- You are committed, take initiative and have an eye for detail
- You're passionate about writing quality code
- Fluent in Dutch is a MUST
There's the usual: 25 vacation days, brand new MacBook, daily catered lunch, incredibly cool office, and ditto workplaces, in-house gym (including our own trainer), and legendary Friday drinks and barbeques, an experienced team of developers, ...If you want to know more, you know what to do.