Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in Amsterdam | Posted: |
We're looking for a full-time German-speaking sales support coordinator who will ensure a great customer experience for our clients in the DACH region. Are you structured, accurate, customer-oriented, and do you have a commercial mindset? Do you have an affinity with luxury electronic goods, and are you looking for an international and dynamic work environment? Then you might be the German-speaking sales support coordinator we are looking for!
You will have a great opportunity to learn in one of the most successful companies in the world when it comes to innovative products. A great workspace with a very fun and international team.
The Sales Support Coordinator DACH is responsible for administrative processing of orders from order entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues for the customer base in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). He/she is responsible for the compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, backorders etc. and constant monitoring of and communication to customers. The coordinator is focused on providing premium service to B2B customers of premium brands.
The Sales Support Coordinator DACH is responsible for the End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from communication and coordination with customers, and logistical partners.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling.
- Close communication with our distribution center & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing etc. issues.
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents.
- Delivery Note Creation including manual POD creation, providing specific and carrier documentation.
- Coordination with and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups.
- Agent of Compliancy to our SOX narratives. Responsible for identifying and escalating breaches of our codes of conduct.
- Entry of credit documents for customers.
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns.
- Perfect German language skills, verbally and in writing. Schweizerdeutsch is a strong plus
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally
- At least 3+ years of experience in a commercial / administrative role
- Customer Service minded mentality
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel
- Preferably a Bachelor
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system are highly preferred.
- Salary between 2750 and 3250 euro per month
- Company benefits like holiday allowance, travel reimbursement and pension plan
- Work and grow in a dynamic and international oriented environment
- The Walters People Academy; access to 150 professionally oriented training and education
- Every Friday after work drinks, height adjustable tables + fresh fruit daily, to keep you healthy! Regular (sport) events and team outings.
- 2,340 EUR/Month