Posted in: Business Development in Amsterdam | Posted: |
Our client is a leading company in making high-quality and affordable CNC plasma cutting machines. They are looking for a person to reinforce their sales team in the Netherlands. The individual in this role will cover the DACH region and deal with a range of leads and inquiries through e-mail, social media and telephone.
Our client's mission is simple: they have promised to offer smart cutting solutions by offering affordable, high-quality machines with unparalleled service.
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and social media;
- Schedule sales appointments and activities;
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers;
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship;
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing, share with team;
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value;
- Prioritise and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction;
- Source and develop client referrals;
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales;
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals;
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Excellent sales and communication skills, both verbal and written in English and German;
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion;
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven;
- Proven track record in the sales environment;
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota;
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations;
- Expert in time management and personal organisation;
- General understanding of Salesforce / CRM Systems.
- Salary up to 3300 based on previous experience;
- Competitive commission structure;
- 25 vacation days;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Great work life balance;
- Walters People Academy.