Posted in: Business Development in Amsterdam | Posted: |
This Sales Support Officer Benelux position provides the crucial day-to-day support towards the external dealer network, Field Sales Team and Sales Manager B2B in all aspects related to the sales administration required in reaching the company's commercial objectives.
Globally operating company manufacturing and selling electric (urban) mobility products (retail), from a EMEA regional office based in Amsterdam.
- Order management, from order intake to internal follow-up when deemed necessary regarding invoicing and fulfilment with other departments, ensuring that all orders are processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure pricing accuracy in all transactions; working with the Finance Department to resolving all pricing discrepancies.
- Day-to-day interface directly towards dealers in the Benelux to ensure flawless execution and tracking of their orders
- Ensure all customer complaints and issues reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, escalating matters where necessary;
- Answers sales queries including phone and email communications across all departments.
- Support the Sales Manager B2B with administrative tasks.
- Obtaining the details for new dealers, setting them up in the EXACT - ERP system.
- Monitor dealer contract end dates regularly and proactively notify the Sales Manager to arrange renewals.
- Achieve sales operational objectives: Resolving problems; identifying trends; determine sales system improvements; assist to implement changes
- Participates in internal sales meetings, and any other events as appropriate ( exhibitions during weekends)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- The Sales Support Officer Benelux has a degree (MBO+) from a college/university in Business or related field required
- Certain sales (back office) experience preferred
- IT literate (MS Office, knowledge of ERP systems of which EXACT is a big plus)
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Has the ability to be logical and pro-active
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- This position will require individuals who possess very good organisation, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations in building and sustaining customer relationships;
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgement
- Understand the Automotive market is a plus
- The Sales Support Officer Benelux receives a competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Work within a growing, professional team of individuals.
- Great secondary benefits.
- 1 - 11 EUR/Year
- 1 - 11 EUR/Year
- 1 - 10 EUR/Year