Company Profile:This global leader in software solutions and security consulting is looking for an experienced Security Engineer for their team focussed on supporting European customers. Because of the signing of a new customer they are specifically looking for a Russian native speaker.
- Validate assumptions and identify vulnerabilities by managing Application state machine
- Solid knowledge of security controls and how they apply to different designs and systems
- Application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of web, thick-client or mobile applications
- Knowledge of application security tools such as fuzzers, scanners, debuggers, decomompilers, proxies, simulators, etc.
- Familiarity with web stack technologies (HTTP, HTML5, AJAX, REST, etc.)
- Familiarity with platforms (DropWizard, AngularJS, Tomcat, .Net, Sybase, MS SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Understanding of core cryptography concepts (encryption, hashing, HMAC, Digital signature) and how they are applied and attacked in web applications (TSL attacks) CBC attacks)
- Ability to analyse protocols, flows and interactions in a design to evaluate gaps
- 6-9 years relevant work experience
- native in Russian, fluency in English
- willing to travel within Europe and sometimes intercontinental
Offer:Our client will offer an excellent and very competitive package. Relocation help to the Netherlands might be possible