Posted in: Computer programming in Amsterdam | Posted: |
A global consumer goods company seeks a EPM Team Lead to join its financial systems department.
The client is growing rapidly and seeks a hands-on consolidation systems professional ideally with planning and budgeting knowledge. The successful candidate will lead a small team of application specialists and ensure the delivery of enhanced reporting and business insights to an international group of stakeholders.
- 2 to 5 years' experience with OneStream, in a technical function.
- Knowledge of a planning or forecasting tool, in a support or administration function.
- Experience in team leading, mentoring or coach will be beneficial.
- Analytical mindset, business facing and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ideally Dutch speaking, but English language is essential.
- Degree level education in Finance or ICT.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to take the next step in his/her career. There are many opportunities for career growth, training and skills developments; as well as the chance to work on multiple projects and functional enhancements.
For more information on this and other financial systems, analytics and data related roles across Europe, please contact Johnny Abbott on or .