Posted in: Finance in Amsterdam | Posted: |
Coordinating the debts of existing creditors for the EMEA markets. In this position you'll be working in a team of 4 and reporting directly to the finance manager.
Our client is an international manufacturer in with their local HQ in Amsterdam.
- Support in all Finance & Accounting related activities, as directed by the manager;
- Serve as a main point of contact for AR as well CC;
- Drive timely, consistent and accurate reporting at all levels from customer to business level;
- Serve as a dispute coordinator for the EMEA markets to drive early awareness and timely resolutions of all customer disputes relating to due dates of the invoices;
- Coordination of the approval flow of credit memos;
- A bachelor degree preferably within finance or accounting;
- Ca. 1 to 2 years of experience in the field of Accounts Receivable or Credit Control;
- English fluent, Dutch would be seen as a big plus;
- You are directly available for a next step in your career;
Interviews will be held in the first week of December!
A temporary assignment for the period of 3 months with the possibility to get extended for another 3 months. The salary range is between €2500 and €3000 according to the work experience.