Posted in: Finance in Amsterdam | Posted: |
For my leading client, an international client within the logistic in Amsterdam, I am looking for a Credit Controller for the Finnish market.
Do you speak fluent Finnish and do you have experience within credit control or customer service. Do you like to work independently and would you like to keep contact with internation customers? You will actively contribute to the ambitions of the organization within that specific region. Please apply if you are interested in the vacancy.
- Responsible for all credit control tasks including money collection and credit rating evaluation of new and existing customers in the nordics
- The activities can be divided into credit analysis and assessment, deal execution, collection monitoring and reporting of receivables
- Handling client contact via email as well answering questions
- This entails close and frequent contact with the relevant sales agents, sales managers, other finance departments and the end customers
- Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards.
- Identifies anomalies as they arise and uses judgement based on rules and procedures to resolve. For complex issues, may escalate to senior team members.
- This entails close and frequent contact with the relevant sales agents, sales managers, other finance Teams
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Bachelore degree
- Experience in Credit Control or Customer service
- International working experience
- Communicative skills
- Gross salary between 2500,- and 3200,- based on experience
- 40 hours a week
- 25 holiday days a year
- Temporarily contract for almost 1 year
- Working in the Amsterdam Area
- Travel allowance covered
- The option to develop yourself further through the Walters People Academy
If you think that you are the right person for this position please contact me directly and send me a message.