Posted in: Finance in Amsterdam | Posted: |
As General Ledger, you will be in charge of managing several accounts, while giving support to other offices within Europe
Our client is a real estate development, investment, capital, and property management company headquartered in Asia. They have been in the global market for over 20 years now and are looking for a key member in their Amsterdam team.
- Responsible to review of accounts prepared by property managers / operators / outsourced agents for the portfolio of assets and Management Company
- Involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecast, perform credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers.
- Other duties include implementing SAP for the European entities.
- Are a qualified accountant with a Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of working experience in finance operations.
- You should also be someone who is hands-on with good eyes for details, able to communicate effectively to various parties and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Are able to communicate in English to liaise with Headquarters in Singapore. Dutch is a plus but not a must.
- Spanish, French or German are also a plus
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software is a pre-requisite and experience with an SAP system would be advantageous.
- Are a master in Excel
- A chance to learn in an industry leading firm
- Being part of an international environment
- Part of a dynamic exciting team
- Chance to learn and continue growing
- Secondary benefits (bonus system, holidays among others)